On the cover:
Khoury & Vogt Architects win a Palladio Award for the Frist Residence in Alys Beach, Florida.
- Architectural Antiques & Salvage
- Bathroom Fixtures & Fittings, Plumbing, Heating
- Fireplaces, Kitchens, Weathervanes, Cupolas, etc.
- Garden & Landscape Ornament & Furnishings
- Lighting & Electrical
- Masonry, Stone, Brick, Chimneys
- Metalwork: Architectural & Decorative
- Molded & Cast Ornament
- Roofing & Roof Specialties
- Special Buildings: Conservatories, Gazebos, Barns, Timber Framing, etc.
- Stained Glass, Murals, Mosaics, Statuary, Furniture
- Walls, Ceilings & Floors
- Windows, Doors, Period Hardware & Shutters
- Woodwork, Stairs, Columns, Moldings, Turnings, Millwork
- Click Here for Free Product Literature
VOL. 16/NO. 4, JULY 2015
Table of Contents
THE 2015 PALLADIO AWARDS
Welcome to the 2015 Palladio Awards
All in the Details
Peter Zimmerman Architects creates
a seamless addition to a 1907 Tudor.
New Construction under 5,000 square feet
Khoury & Vogt Architects creates work of art in the dunes.
Traditional in Texas
New Construction over 5,000 square feet
Curtis & Windham Architects brings classical beauty to Texas.
Restoration and Renovation
Hamady Architects simplifies a
Georgian-style house to perfection.
Making An Entrance
In search of classical doorways.
By Gordon Bock