The Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Florida
December 1-2, 2021
Including the 2020-2021 Palladio Award ceremony & dinner celebrating two years of wins!
Save the date. It’s going to be THE event of the year!
The Traditional Building Conference Series delivers focused, relevant education for architects, contractors, craftspeople, designers, building owners, and facilities managers in a time-efficient format. During this two-day interactive symposium, at the Biltmore Hotel, you will learn from best-in-class experts and practitioners about historic preservation, adaptive use, urban infill, classical design, sustainable design, building restoration/maintenance, and traditional craft. Network with your industry peers, clients, and technical representatives from restoration/renovation product suppliers.
Seminars will cover several topics:
- Rehabbing urban spaces
- Understanding "green" products and their application in historic restoration/renovation
- Mitigating heat loss and sound transmission with storm windows
- Hurricane codes for exterior wood doors
- New technologies for old buildings
- Florida architectural history
- Building codes for affordable housing
Visit TraditionalBuildingShow.com for more details.