Search the Product Database
Browse the Product Database
- Architectural Antiques & Salvage
- Bathroom Fixtures & Fittings, Plumbing, Heating
- Fireplaces, Kitchens, Weathervanes, Cupolas, etc.
- Garden & Landscape Ornament & Furnishings
- Lighting & Electrical
- Masonry, Stone, Brick, Chimneys
- Metalwork: Architectural & Decorative
- Molded & Cast Ornament
- Roofing & Roof Specialties
- Special Buildings: Conservatories, Gazebos, Barns, Timber Framing, etc.
- Stained Glass, Murals, Mosaics, Statuary, Furniture
- Walls, Ceilings & Floors
- Windows, Doors, Period Hardware & Shutters
- Woodwork, Stairs, Columns, Moldings, Turnings, Millwork
- Click Here for Free Product Literature
Featured Product Report
Making an Entrance
Few would dispute that a proper entrance is essential to a classical-design house but, columns and pediments aside, is there anything that makes an entrance specifically classical? Perhaps it depends upon your point of view.
More from Period Homes
Traditional-Building.com is the comprehensive resource for professionals involved in restoring old buildings or designing and constructing new buildings in traditional styles.
Tradweb contains targeted information about service providers in the field of building restoration and renovation, both commercial and residential.
BuildingPort.com is a portal site that brings together information about building products and materials, including data on more than 5,000 manufacturers.
Active Interest Media's electronic newsletters provide a continuous stream of information on key topics in the world of traditional design and building: likely products and services for both commercial and residential projects; special in-depth reports on projects and important product categories; and a bevy of blogs providing fresh perspectives from leading figures in the field.
The Palladio Awards Program is designed to honor outstanding achievement in traditional design. The program recognizes individual designers, design teams, or both whose work enhances the beauty and humane qualities of the built environment through creative interpretation or adaptation of design principles developed through 2,500 years of the Western architectural tradition.
The Traditional Building Exhibition and Conference and Traditional Building Conference Series provide world-class educational opportunities and offers a wide array of resources and products for professionals who work in the field of building restoration, renovation, and historically inspired new construction.