Founded in 1959, Abatron specializes in the research, formulation, and manufacture of epoxy and related compounds. Our core business involves providing contractors and homeowners alike with high-quality building restoration and maintenance products for a variety of materials, including: wood, concrete, metal, plaster and drywall. Abatron is ISO 9001:2015 registered; a testament to our commitment to bring quality and consistency to our customers. Our products have a strong reputation for providing exceptional performance, and are frequently specified for use in the architectural restoration of historic and irreplaceable structures. We established our reputation by maintaining our longstanding vision to provide products that are:
• At the top of their product category in performance
• Safe to use and safe for the environment
• Easy to use
Abatron Product Family
Abatron’s knowledgeable and courteous technical support staff is available to help guide you in choosing the right products for your project.
Highlights of the products and services Abatron provides include:
• Wood consolidant that penetrates deteriorated wood and restores its structural strength
• A shrink-free wood replacement compound that permanently fills cracks and voids, and can be sanded,
drilled, nailed, painted or stained just like the original wood
• Concrete restoration and maintenance products for patching, resurfacing or rebuilding concrete on
horizontal or vertical surfaces
• Metal restoration compounds for repair or rebuilding decorative and structural applications, including:
cast iron, steel, aluminum, bronze and stainless steel
• Plaster and drywall restoration products for patching and resurfacing unsightly cracks and holes
• Adhesives and sealants for bonding, stabilizing and repair of a variety of materials
• A wide range of protective coatings for virtually any type of floor, including garages, basements,
warehouses, shops, and gymnasiums
• An in-house mold making shop that creates molds and castings of virtually any architectural feature
• Products necessary for Do-It-Yourself molds and castings
• Stone care products for cleaning and maintaining natural stone
• Product application accessories, how-to resources, and much more
Our best-selling products are GREENGUARD® Certified. This means they are third-party tested as having virtually no VOC’s and reflects Abatron’s commitment to the safety of the user and environment.
Abatron is a division of U.C Coatings, LLC, a leading manufacturer and supplier of premium wood protection products.