PRICE: $11.99 + $3.99 shipping (U.S. only)
New Old House is for homeowners and their designers who are planning to build a house like their grandparents might have had, a house that embodies quality and tradition now and for the future. They want to build a home that looks vintage, but functions like new—truly, a new old house.
This annual “bookazine” showcases new houses that combine the architectural integrity of past traditions with modern convenience and innovation. Editorial weaves together past and present with coverage of design, plans, new building, interiors, and appropriate products.
AN EXCITING LINEUP!
It’s all about designing for the sense of place:
- New kitchens, period and modern
- Interiors that transcend time
- Houses with a sense of place
- A garden of the golden age
- Vision for a modern farmhouse
- A cabin grows up
- French Norman in Lake Forest
- Craftsman Bungalow overhaul
- Island Colonial redux
- Catskill retreat restored
Buy it direct from the publisher using the button below
or call (833) 756-0624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org